Family Practice with Obstetrics Job In Greeley, Colorado
Physician - Academics - Family Medicine - OB Job in Greeley, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are offering an excellent employed position in Greeley, Colorado for a Family Medicine Physician w/ OB (C-sections, an interest in Sports Medicine, and experience in teaching/academics a plus) to join our nationally-recognized, fully accredited Family Medicine training program.
What You’ll Enjoy in a Faculty position at North Colorado Family Medicine:
- Call 1:10
- 1 or 2 – half days in continuity clinic
- 3 – half days administrative time, including curriculum development & 1:1 time with residents
- 3 – half days of precepting when not staffing an inpatient Adult Medicine or OB/Peds service
- Team atmosphere, joining a staff of 10 full-time Family Medicine faculty members
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice + paid CME plus allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + excellent health benefits options
- As one of the nations largest non-profit health systems, you'd qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
The NCFM mission is:
• To provide quality patient care in a supportive, collaborative environment that celebrates education as a lifelong process
• To prepare family medicine residents for comprehensive practice in any setting
Quick History | NCFM is a community-based, unopposed residency program providing residents with unparalleled opportunities to take advantage of its broad scope of training since 1974. NCFM is housed in a 25,000 sq. ft. complex complete with EMR and on-site lab and is located just three blocks from North Colorado Medical Center (NCMC), a 350+ physician teaching hospital, and affiliate of NCFM. About 60% of NCFM graduates locate in rural settings while others practice in a wide variety of areas.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.