Dermatology Job In San Antonio, Texas
TEXAS Dermatology Group adding Physician - San Antonio, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Growing Dermatology Private Practice in San Antonio, Texas is adding a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to their team. Group will consider a candidate interested in PART-TIME or FULL-TIME (2-5 days/week). Patient volume is there! Group just signed a 7 year lease on a brand new building with 11 exam rooms, state-of-the-art facility, aesthetically stunning office.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Part-Time or Full-Time Opportunity, work 2-5 days/week - your choice!
- Work at 1-2 locations (close proximity - 30 minutes apart)
- See patients for general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Close to Pearl District; excellent school district
- Affiliated with the local hospital
- Generous base salary or percentage of collections, whichever you prefer
For further information, please contact Terry Ferguson at 636.239.1787 Ext. 1 or email your CV and confidential inquiry to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636.239.1787 Ext. 1
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.