Dermatology Job In Alexandria, Virginia
Dermatology Practice adding Experienced Mohs Surgeon in Virginia - Alexandria, VANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Job # 11147939
Join a successful, stable and growing Dermatology Practice in Alexandria, Virginia. Group is adding a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon/BC Dermatologist to their team. The group gives you the flexibility to develop your own schedule and has amazing support staff to ensure success!
Candidate must be Fellowship Trained in Mohs & Board-Certified Dermatologist
- Full-Time Opportunity, 4 or 5 days/week, your choice!
- See patients for a mix of Mohs / General Dermatology
- Very competitive salary plus percentage of collections
- Full Benefits including health, CME/PTO and more!
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 400 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.