General Cardiology Job In Georgia
Non-invasive Cardiologist Needed For Brand New North Georgia PracticeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Be a part of one of the largest and most experience multidisciplinary teams in the nation! Join this established?
practice consisting of two experienced non-invasive cardiologists and one advanced practitioner
- Brand new state-of-the-art office space
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities ? inpatient is consult only
- Inpatient rounding at Union General Hospital ? an up to date 45-bed facility located less than ? mile from clinic
- Call is 1:4 and tends to be fairly light
- Location is considered underserved and qualifies for Loan Repayment Program (GPLRP) and/or Physicians for Rural Areas Assistance Program (PRAA)
- Competitive compensation package
- Full host of benefits (health, dental, vision insurances) for physician & dependents along with a great retirement plan
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.