Hospitalist Job In Modesto, California
Associate Medical Officer is Days Only and No Weekends with Top Earnings in Central California CPH# JOB-2503023Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Associate Regional Medical Officer (ARMO) for an established program. Will be 80% patient care and 20% ARMO/Admin responsibilities for the program an oversee the mid-levels (NPs or PAs) who also see these patients. The ARMO or providers will do the initial patient visit and some follow-up as needed. The mid-levels do the patient visits on the regular basis and report to the ARMO.
Work with other physicians, case managers, and NPs or PAs as a team to provide quality and continuity of care to their patients.
A Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible daytime hours. No evenings and no weekends. Ideal schedule for physician and family or personal time.
Very reasonable care to see an average of 6-8 patients per day. Seeing only the organization's Medicare 65 and older patients.
A stable and secure position with a top organization offering an excellent base salary, quarterly bonus incentives, and full benefits package. The bonuses increase each year of employment for outstanding earnings potential. The ARMO position will be over $300K salary/bonus combined in the first year.
This organization has 1 opening available for Modesto. Community centrally located in California is an easy drive to Sacramento or to the Bay Area.
A regular Extensivist position in a similar role with no leadership responsibilities is also available if desired.
For this or similar CompHealth opportunities contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Associate Regional Medical Officer to oversee 100% Home Health program for Medicare patients.
- Monday to Friday flexible daytime schedule is 20% Director/Admin and 80% Patient care.
- Very reasonable care seeing 6-8 patients per day for home visits only.
- These are post-acute or high risk Geriatric patients only. Quality time spent with the patients.
- Will oversee the Mid-levels that do follow-up patient visits and work together as a team.
- No hospital inpatient at all. Possible to start in 4-5 weeks as there is no hospital credentialing.
- Excellent salary + increasing annual bonus incentives program , and a full benefits package.
- Program in Modesto. An easy drive to Sacramento, San Jose & San Francisco
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.