Dermatology Job In New York, New York
EXCELLENT Dermatologist Opportunity in New York - New York, NYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Job # 11919520
**HIGH INCOME POTENTIAL**
Outstanding opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in New York City. Group is adding physician due to patient demand. See patients for general dermatology needs. Established patient base.
- Full-Time opportunity (work 1-2 days/week plus supervise)
- Candidates speaking Spanish are a plus
- Busy practice; you will be busy from day one!
- Enjoy seeing patients for general medical dermatology
- Supervise physician extenders
- Work at 2 locations (NYC/Bronx)
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Direct: 636-239-1787 Ext. 5
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.