Dermatology Job In Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Dermatologist Opportunity in Manitowoc, WI - High Earning Potential! - Manitowoc, WINext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
*Located 45 minutes from Green Bay, 2 hours from Milwaukee along the shoreline of Lake Michigan *
**SIGN ON BONUS**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatologist to join a very successful group in Manitowoc, WI.
- Group is seeking an additional provider due to growth.
- Work 3-5 days per week, your choice
- Walk in to a ready made general dermatology practice with a loyal patient base
- Generous base salary of $450-500k+, along with bonuses!
- Team oriented, down to earth group of providers seek like minded individual to help care for their patients
- Full support from well trained medical assistants and office staff
- Excellent management team in place to keep you efficient
- Full Benefits, 401k + Matching, profit sharing, and CME
- Paid Relocation
- Sign on Bonus, up to $100k depending on circumstances
- Partnership Opportunity!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: (636) 239-1787 ext: 4
Cell: (636) 390-3508
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.