General Cardiology Job In Tucson, Arizona
General Non-Invasive Cardiologist to Join a Large Group in Tucson, AZ CPH# JOB-2648592Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. The culture is one that values communication and feedback from its physicians. Graduating residents will be considered, but they prefer physicians with 3 or more years of experience. All candidates must be board eligible or board certified in cardiovascular disease. Advanced fellowships are welcome.
This employed position offers a generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive full medical benefits, LTD and STD, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To inquire about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2648592.
- Employed by a multispecialty group with 9 cardiologists
- Monday through Friday with 1:6 call
- Great opportunity for a new graduate to be mentored
- Great work-life balance in Tucson, AZ with plenty of sunshine
- Clinic on campus or work in a 300-bed hospital
- Commencement bonus and/or signing bonus, and fellowship stipend
- Low crime rates and safe family-friendly environment
- Student loan repayment available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.