Cardiology Job In Virginia
Cardiology Non-invasive Program Director - Southwest VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Medical Center is recruiting a non-invasive cardiologist to become part of the cardiology team providing services?in Southwest Virginia.
- Experience starting a new program is a plus
- 3+ years of practice experience
- Must be USA Board Certified
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and 401K with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
- 2 fellows per year
- 4 core faculty
- 10 hours/week GME administrative time
- Possible outreach clinics
- 506-bed facility
- Regional leader in utilizing the latest imaging, surgical and medical technology
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- As a place to live and play, the Southwest region of Virginia has it all.?
Roanoke?s ?innovation corridor? has become a hub for tech-forward industries such as healthcare, technology, and advanced manufacturing.?Our scenic beauty offers the opportunity to balance work with recreation, whether it is enjoying the arts and culture, hiking on the Appalachian Trail, water sports on Smith Mountain Lake, or biking in the nation?s 2nd largest municipal park.?
With nationally-recognized colleges and universities, including Virginia Tech and Radford University, the area continues to attract forward-thinking businesses to our talent-rich and business-friendly environment.?
Conveniently located, our location offers easy drives to Washington, DC, and Richmond, VA.?This part of the country also offers a comfortable climate, with the best of all four seasons.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.