Dermatology Job In Dallas, Texas
Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon needed in Dallas, Texas - Dallas, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Located on I-35, Suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth
3 Days Mohs/1 Day General Dermatology, initially
This location offers everything you would want in a big city, but feels small town. A growing suburb only 40 minutes outside of Dallas-Fort Worth that offers boutique shops, restaurants, parks, golfing, arts and jazz festivals, lower cost of living, vibrant culture and a great place to raise a family.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon for a thriving Texas Dermatology Group. This is a full-time opportunity, 4 days/days week.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- Walk into a ready-made practice
- 3 days Mohs/1 day General Dermatology, initially with transitioning to 100% Mohs
- Expect to see 10 Mohs cases/day
- Practice is open to a candidate wanting to work at more offices for more mohs
- Group has a Mohs Lab
- EMR = EMA
- Relocation/Sign on bonus offered
- High competitive salary or percentage of collections
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please forward your confidential CV directly to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com or contact Terry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110 to learn more.
Visit our website to view all job opportunities nationwide.
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.