Dermatology Job In Palm Desert, California
Southern California Dermatology Group seeking a Dermatologist - Palm Desert, CA - Palm Desert, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Palm Desert, California is located in Southern California and is a 2-hour drive to beautiful Los Angeles and only a 2-hour drive to San Diego. While enjoying an excellent work/life balance this opportunity is located near superior neighborhoods, good schools, shopping, great golf courses, hiking, and enjoy many other outdoor activities!
Our client is actively seeking a full-time Board Certified / Board Eligible Dermatologist to join their well-established group. The practice is dedicated to serving patients in need of quality care. Enjoy a beautiful, new, and modern fully equipped practice with experienced staff to support you in being efficient.
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Full-Time opportunity 4-5 days/week
- Enjoy practicing General Medical & Surgical Dermatology + Cosmetics
- Very Lucrative Compensation Package! Guaranteed Base Salary + Production Bonuses
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, 401K, CME, and more!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.