Dermatology Job In Lake Oswego, Oregon
PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY for a General/Cosmetic Dermatologist to Join PRIVATE PRACTICE outside of Portland, Oregon - Lake Oswego, ORNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
myDermRecruiter has an exciting Part-Time Opportunity for a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible General/Cosmetic Dermatologist to join their practice outside of Portland, Oregon. Current physician is looking to cut back hours and needs your help. This well-established PRIVATE PRACTICE can provide you an excellent work/life balance so you can spend more time with your family.
- Enjoy seeing patients for a mix of medical/surgical and cosmetics (50/50)
- Work at a comfortable pace, seeing 30 patients/day
- Work 2 days/week (Mondays & Wednesdays) at one location
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary with incentive bonus after threshold
For immediate consideration, please forward your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com or contact Terry directly at 636.239.1787, ext 110. All inquiries are confidential.
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.