Dermatology Job In Athens, Georgia
Georgia—Dermatologist Needed at Thriving Private Practice Near Athens - Excellent Work-Life Balance! - Athens, GANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician Near Athens, Georgia
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a well-established private practice near Athens, Georgia.
This incredible opportunity boasts an excellent work-life balance, a competitive compensation package and a prime location to enjoy it all! Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week - excellent work-life balance!
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- See patients for Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive support from multiple well-trained MAs
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- Mid-level supervision is encouraged but not required
- Competitive base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package includes Health, Dental, PTO, CME and 401k
- Well-established private practice with a patient-centered focus
- Offering Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology and Mohs Surgery
- Collegial team culture fostered by multiple reputable physicians and extenders known for providing high-quality care
- Beautiful modern office featuring fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
- Well-trained support staff, including skilled MAs and administrative professionals, ensure providers focus remains on patient care
Athens is richly rooted in American history and marks the beginning of Georgia's Antebellum Trail—a collection of historic Civil War towns dating back to the 19th century. Classic southern charm and lavish architecture are abundant in Athens.
This community, home to nearly 125,000, has much to offer the modern-day family. Excellent public schools, a low cost of living and easy commutes make this an ideal setting for raising a family.
You'll find plenty to do in your spare time, from touring museums to savoring divine cuisine and local brews. A few area attractions you won't want to miss:
- State Botanical Garden of Georgia
- Georgia Theater Performances
- Sandy Creek Park
- Sanford Stadium
- Bear Hollow Zoo
Plus, you'll be close enough to Atlanta for day trips into the city (and far enough away to avoid the noise, traffic and price tag of big city living!). Athens is less than 90 minutes from Atlanta, where you'll find even more to see and do.
If travel is essential to your dream lifestyle, then you'll be happy to know that Athens puts you close to one of the top airports in the country—Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport—offering direct flights to thousands of destinations!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.