Dermatology Job In Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Missouri—Dermatologist Needed at Private Dermatology Practice in Southern Missouri - Partnership/Ownership - Cape Girardeau, MONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in Southern Missouri
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly successful practice in an excellent southern Missouri region where the demand for high-quality Dermatological care is quickly growing.
Work alongside a skilled team consisting of a part-time Dermatologist and a full-time extender. This is an incredible opportunity to step into a ready-made practice and make it your own!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4.5 - 5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Current providers see between 35-40 patients per day
- See patients for General, Medical and some Surgical Dermatology; candidates desiring to offer Cosmetics welcomed
- Receive excellent support from two skilled MAs
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- Competitive compensation plan including a base salary plus production bonuses
- Excellent benefits package including malpractice and tail insurance
- Partnership & Ownership opportunity!
- Busy private practice
- Collegial, family-like team culture with a patient-centered focus
- Very little competition in the region - limitless potential to grow!
- Modern office with spacious, fully updated exam rooms - six or more per provider
- Skilled support staff in place, ensuring your focus remains on providing exceptional patient care
- Offering ample autonomy and flexibility to truly make this practice your own
This area of southern Missouri is an exciting place to settle down and raise a family! Offering excellent public and private schools, lovely homes in well-kept, safe neighborhoods and clean, beautiful parks and a prestigious healthcare system, you'll have everything you need here to live a high-quality lifestyle.
Welcoming churches hold a host of family-centered activities throughout the year, too. And the small-town feel and close-knit community atmosphere will have you feeling right at home in no time!
The cost of living in Missouri is below the nation's average. Plus, the Show-Me State boasts excellent outdoor recreation, including lake and river access, camping, cave tours and scenic hiking trails suitable for all ages and abilities.
From here, you'll be only about 90 minutes from St Louis and about 3 hours from Memphis. Both of these large cities are home to international airports, but you'll also have access to a local, regional airport, making all of your air travel plans a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.