Hospitalist Job In Oklahoma
Hospitalist With Leadership Role for a Hospital Near Tulsa and Oklahoma City, OK With J1 or H1 Visa CPH# JOB-2707302Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus quality bonus incentives. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision coverage, company paid life insurance and long-term disability, voluntary life insurance and short-term disability, an employee assistance program, PTO and holiday pay, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME plus an allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leadership role with a combination of hospitalist, administrative, and supervision
- Monday to Friday, start from 8 to 10 am and if finished before 5 pm, rest of the time on call
- Weekend or after hours call will be by phone or maybe virtual
- Will oversee NPs and PAs at the hospital seeing patients
- Prefer some leadership/administrative experience, but not required
- Will consider 2022 residents, IM or FP physicians, J1 or H1B Visa sponsorship
- Competitive base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Oklahoma community about 1 hour from Tulsa or Oklahoma City, option to commute
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.