Dermatology Job In New York, New York
Immediate need for a Dermatology Experienced Advanced Practice Provider in NYC! - New York, NY
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Immediate need for a Dermatology Experienced Advanced Practice Provider in NYC!
Job # 14699269
Be part of a team that is committed to providing the best dermatological care in a warm, welcoming and engaging environment. This thriving Dermatology practice is actively seeking a Dermatology experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to see patients for General Medical Dermatology & Cosmetics. This highly successful practice is beautiful, new and modern and has a huge patient demand so plan to be busy from day one! NYC has so many things to offer such as arts and culture, live entertainment, shopping, amazing restaurants and more!
Highlights of this company and opportunity include:
- Full-time opportunity / 5 Day work week!
- MUST have at least 1-year experience in Dermatology in a Dermatology practice
- Guaranteed Base Salary - Plus Production bonuses!
- Great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Matching 401K and more!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.