Hospitalist Job In Fort Morgan, Colorado
This job was posted 5 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Job Quick Facts
• Specialty: Hospitalist
• Facility Location: Fort Morgan, CO
• License Requirements: CO
• Board Requirements: BC/BE (if BE; atleast 6 years of complete residency)
• Additional Requirement: Clean record, & Clean NPDB report
• Service Setting: Inpatient
• Reason for Need: Supplemental
• Coverage Period: Oct 13, 2021 - Ongoing
• Coverage Type: Clinical + Call
• Shifts needed to be filled:
- Oct 13-16, 2021
- Ongoing need?
• Call Coverage: 8a - 8a (24hrs)
• Call Type: Beeper
• Call Response Time: 20 mins
• Patient Demographics: Geriatrics
• Patient Census: 5; GBHU 12
• Average LOS: 20 days
• Phone Consults: 2-6 per night
• Patient Seen: 17
• Admissions: 2-6 per day
• Rounding: Yes; Assigned patients
- Provider will round in the morning and remain available on-call for the remainder of the 24-hour shift.
• Locums Call is for Assigned Patients
• Total No. of Beds: 40; Med Sur: 12 beds; 6 beds ICU, 14-bed Geriatric Behavioral Health Unit
• Physicians in Group: 2 General Surgeons, 1 Orthopedic Surgeon, 1 Psychiatrist, 2 OB/ GYN, 1 Pediatrician, 2 FP’s,1 Urologist, 24 hour Lab, Respiratory Therapy, Imaging, and Speech.
• Support Staff: 24 hour Lab, Respiratory Therapy, Imaging, and Speech, Two full-time LCSW on staff
• EMR: Medhost; EcWorks
• Travel, Lodging, and Malpractice Insurance Covered
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.