Dermatology Job In Saint Helena, California
California—Part-Time Dermatologist Needed at Growing Practice in the Beautiful Napa Valley Region - St. Helena, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Incredible Opportunity for Dermatology Physician in California's Napa Valley Region
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to provide additional clinical support to a busy team of Dermatology professionals dedicated to delivering excellent patient care in the beautiful Napa Valley Region of California.
If living in the renowned wine country of California sounds like a dream, then this is the opportunity for you!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Part-time opportunity working 2-3 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day
- Receive extensive clinical support and ample autonomy to practice per standards of care
- Established patient base and outstanding referral network
- Position available due to practice growth and patient demand
- High earning potential with a guaranteed base salary plus production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health, life, accidental death, short and long term disability insurance, 401k, CME, PTO, licensing and membership dues, malpractice, and tail coverage
- Relocation assistance available
- Reputable physician-owned and led practice
- A leading Dermatology group offering comprehensive Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology as well as Plastic Surgery
- Takes a patient-centered approach offering highly personalized, compassionate patient care
- Current providers boast about the exceptional support staff in place, ensuring all non-clinical work is handled professionally and efficiently
- Utilizes advanced practice technology and state-of-the-art equipment to enhance and streamline results-driven procedures and treatments
- Modern office space creates a comfortable, relaxed environment for patients and providers
Rustic, small-town charm among the stunning backdrop of dramatic rolling hills and sun-dappled vineyards is what you'll find in Napa Valley. If easy-going is what you're after, then this is the perfect spot for you to land!
Boutique shops, beautiful hiking trails, relaxing spas, hundreds of wineries and restaurants serving local, farm-fresh food and signature drinks—these are just a few of the places you'll want to spend your spare time while living and working here.
This historically rich area is well kept, creating a wonderfully vibrant and diverse community with global significance to be enjoyed by residents and visitors today. Excellent schools and safe streets make this an ideal place for families, too.
The San Fransisco Bay area is home to several international airports and is only about two and a half hours away. A much shorter 45-minute drive will get you to Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport in Santa Rosa, offering non-stop flights to Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Denver, and more!
Ready to Make a Career Move?If career satisfaction is your goal, then you've come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter's talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There's never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.