Dermatology Job In Worcester, Massachusetts
Massachusetts—Dermatologist Needed at Thriving Practice in Central Massachusetts - Amazing Opportunity! - Worchester, MANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Brent Bargen: Sign in to view
Massachusetts—Dermatologist Needed at Thriving Practice in Central Massachusetts - Amazing Opportunity!
**Less than 90 minutes from Boston.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly collegial team of skincare providers at a fast-growing dermatology practice in a beautiful community in central Massachusetts. If you've been seeking an opportunity that affords autonomy, flexibility, a family-like work environment and a fantastic compensation plan, be sure to check this one out!
- Open to MDs and DOs - including residents!
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of General, Medical and Surgical Dermatology and, if desired, cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day - high volume!
- Fantastic support staff in place, including well-trained medical assistants and a professional management team
- Lucrative compensation package includes a first-year guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Exceptional benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, PTO, malpractice and more!
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Modern, newer office with a relaxed, comfortable setting
- EMA in place
This practice is located in a lovely, small-town community in central Massachusetts. Residents enjoy the close-knit, relaxed atmosphere and tons of modern-day conveniences like delicious restaurants, shops, golf courses, spa services, outdoor recreation and more! Plus, you'll be less than 90 minutes from Boston, with access to Boston-Logan International Airport for all of your vacation plans.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, contact Terry Ferguson via telephone at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today!
At myDermRecruiter, there's never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
Senior Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
(636) 239-1787 Ext. 110
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 Dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 Dermatology recruitment firm in the country!
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.