Cardiology Job In Parker, Arizona
Arizona Cardiology - Non-Invasive or Invasive Cardiologist Needed in Parker, AZ
This job was posted 3 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
Well established, highly successful healthcare employer in Arizona has an attractive opening in their Parker, Arizona satellite office for a Non-Invasive or Invasive Cardiologist. This employer is expanding to meet tremendous patient care need in this region and is actively hiring multiple physicians for several locations. Work out of two offices. Nuclear and Echo services in office, two newly renovated Cath labs. Candidate must possess Nuc and Echo skills. Work Monday - Friday, 9-5. NO CALL. NO WEEKENDS.
Located on the Northwest border of Arizona, 2 & 1/2 hrs from Las Vegas. 2 hrs from Yuma, 2 & 1/2 hrs from Phoenix. Visa candidates both H1B and J1 are invited to apply.
Key aspects of opportunity
- Real estate in the region is from $250K - $2 million dollars.
- Great public schools. Private school available as well.
H1B and J1 Visa candidates invited to apply.
About Parker, AZ
The Parker Strip in Parker Arizona. A 16-mile water lover’s paradise on the Colorado River between Arizona and California. Created between Parker Dam, the world’s deepest dam and Headgate Rock Dam, this boating capital of the Southwest offers as much water fun as you can handle. Jet ski, water skiing, canoeing, camping and great fishing. And when you get hungry, just pull-up to the many waterfront establishments.
Parker Arizona is down river from Lake Havasu City and about 160 miles west of Phoenix. Nearby Parker is River Island State Park.
With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:
- An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
- A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
- The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
- Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission
We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.
Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.