Cardiology Job In Naperville, Illinois
Cardiology Hospitalist Needed in 1 of Best Places to Live in IL!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Chris Tracy: Sign in to view
Cardiovascular health care employer is seeking an additional BE/BC Non-Invasive Hospital Cardiologist to join their expanding Cardiology Division in Naperville, Illinois.
This dynamic and growing organization is looking for a talented cardiologist for this immediate opening in a highly desirable Southwest suburb of Chicago, 40 minutes from Chicago.
With great income potential, exceptional benefits and the opportunity to work with world-renowned professionals and leading-edge technology, here you're provided the ability to grow within your own area of expertise, and make a difference in the communities you serve.
Features of employment:
- Work alongside other cardiologists providing comprehensive cardiovascular care
- Utilization of state-of-the-art cath labs
- Enjoy excellent hospital relationships
- Focus on efficiency to maximize patient volume and minimize non-productivity
- Balanced workloads with Advanced Practice Practitioners
- Comprehensive benefits including paid medical malpractice, health, life, disability, 401K and pension
- Office space located on or near hospital campuses with comprehensive diagnostics
- Opportunity to participate in device and pharmaceutical research trials
- Latest technology in telemedicine
About Naperville, IL
- Naperville is a city in Illinois with a population of 146,431. Naperville is in DuPage County and was named one of the best places to live in Illinois as well as the Best City to Raise a Family in America by Niche. Naperville was also named the third best place to visit in 2018 by Livability and also the city took the No. 12 spot on Safewise’s 2018 Safest College Town in the Nation report. In 2019, Naperville made SafeAsset’s list of top cities.
With Royal Oak Health Group as your recruiting advocate, you can expect the following:
- An introduction to practice opportunities nationwide at no cost to you
- A recruitment professional acting as your advocate throughout your selection, interviewing and signing process
- The experience of a firm that specializes in today’s healthcare employment market – helping you acquire the most for you and your family
- Confidence in the proper handling of your information ~ your Curriculum Vitae/resume is NEVER released without your permission
We consider it a privilege to work with each healthcare professional we represent. Professional referrals are appreciated.
Our clients include some of the most respected and well known healthcare employers in the nation. We represent hundreds of opportunities and positions open up job daily. Services are always free to candidates seeking opportunities.