Cardiology Job In Wausau, Wisconsin
Non-Invasive Cardiologist Medical Director, Wausau, WINext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Aspirus Health is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist Medical Director, Wausau, WI
FTE: 1.0 - Full-time
Location: Wausau, WI
Aspirus Wausau Hospital was named as one of the nation’s top performing cardiovascular hospitals by Fortune and IBM Watson Health for 2022. The Aspirus cardiovascular program is the only program in the country to receive this recognition seven years in a row.
- Help develop Advanced Cardiac Imaging
- PET scan, Nuclear, 3D TEE and strain
- 12 Noninvasive cardiology physicians
- Large outpatient clinic + outreach
- Approximately 6 weeks of hospital service per year
- Hospitalists admit cardiac patients
- Call 1:10
- Supported by 19 inpatient and outpatient APPs
- Dedicated research department
- Medical School and Family Medicine Residency on site
- Service area of more than 770,000
Benefit from close collaboration with an experienced team of:
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Integrated Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Dedicated onsite specialties include:
- Advanced Structural Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Heart Failure
SYSTEM BENEFITS: Standard benefits including relocation assistance, CME support, and the potential for a fellowship stipend, loan repayment, and a signing bonus
ABOUT ASPIRUS HEALTH:
We heal people, promote health, and strengthen communities
- Aspirus Health serves communities throughout upper Michigan and Wisconsin with 17 hospitals, 75 clinics, home health, hospice care, air-medical transport, and a broad network of physicians.
- Aspirus Health is committed to being economically, socially, and environmentally responsible.
- Non-profit health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Dedicated to delivering high-quality care to rural communities.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 80,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. A normal commute is 10 minutes to any part of town. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing. We are conveniently located three hours from Milwaukee and Minneapolis.
Aspirus Health is a system of 17 hospitals and more than 80 clinics that spans over 25,000 square miles throughout Central Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.