Endocrinology Job In Pennsylvania
Southeastern Pennsylvania community in need of EndocrinologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
This is a great opportunity to work in a growing community teaching hospital located within easy driving distance to Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D. C.
- Successful candidate will join the medical staff of over 300 physicians covering half a million patient draw area.
- Plans for a new hospital campus are underway to accommodate this rapidly growing community with tremendous potential.
- This position can be either a part time hospital employed practice or as a solo private practice, offering base salary possible loan repayment assistance,production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, vacation/CME w/expenses, marketing, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Experienced Endocrinology specialists as well as upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.