General Cardiology Job In Oregon
Invasive/Non-Interventional Cardiologist needed in OregonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Join a private practice with 14 Cardiologists and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Call is shared with the other partners on an equal basis.
- 1 year salary guarantee and partnership eligibility after 1 year of service.
- Competitive Salary, Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance and CME allowance.
- Health, dental, vision & retirement benefits, 4 weeks vacation plus 1 week of paid time off for CME.
- The hospital is a state-of-the-art facility licensed for 378 beds. It is a regional referral center for 9 counties throughout Southern Oregon and Northern California.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.