Endocrinology Job In Florida
Central Florida--endocrinology OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Central Florida--Endocrinology Opportunity
Join one Endocrinologist and one Nurse Practitioner in busy department within physician-owned multi-specialty group.
- Clinic offers a full clinical lab and imaging department.
- Work schedule supports busy practice as well as very desirable quality of life.
- Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix.?
- Position will include generous base salary, production bonuses, partnership option.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, disability, pension plan, vac/CME with expenses, fees and dues, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming new grads encouraged to apply.
- No state income tax.
This city is a short 45 minutes from Tampa and Orlando. Florida boast no state income tax as well as a lower cost of living. It's natural beauty makes it the water skiing capital of the world with over fifty-five lakes, many of them canal connected giving it the name ?Chain of Lakes City?.?It is also home to LEGOLAND Florida Resort. There are miles of nature trails, cycling paths, parks and acres of golf courses to keep you active and engaged. Only a short drive to world-class shopping, theme parks, both Tampa and Orlando International Airports, and some of Florida?s most pristine beaches.?Housing is affordable and the city's cost of living and property taxes remain among the lowest in the state.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.