Endocrinology Job In Illinois
Northwestern Illinois seeks Employed EndocrinologistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Successful candidate will join busy hospital-owned group practice.
- 329-bed teaching hospital serves 19 counties in central Illinois named one of America's Best Hospitals by US News World Report.
- Will provide full range of Endocrinology care in both inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Oversee established Diabetes department with assistance by diabetes nurse practitioner.
- Financial package will include competitive base salary ($200-250K), production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow graduates along with experienced candidates welcomed.
- Visa qualifying position.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.